Are you able to prioritize your happiness and pleasure? On this episode, Debra shares the acronym P.L.E.A.S.U.R.E.S. and the way these steps can deepen your connection to your physique and sexuality. After beginning, it’s common for ladies to really feel much less attractive and fascinating to themselves and others. Our beginning story dramatically impacts how we take into consideration ourselves, our vanity, our our bodies, and our sexuality, so it turns into essential to unpack and replicate on it. From there, we are able to take motion, perceive the place we want therapeutic, and embrace the brand new, attractive you!
On this episode:
- Have a second to pause, breathe, and switch your frown the other way up to ask the feel-good hormones.
- Debra discusses her ebook, The Final Information to Intercourse After Child, tackling tips on how to navigate by way of relationships and sexuality.
- Speaking about intercourse and pleasure with buddies might help to construct help networks.
- Individuals really feel much less attractive after having a child, which may affect their relationships and parenting.
- Many components can contribute to this lower in sexual need, together with a scarcity of training about wholesome sexuality.
- To seek out stability in parenting, take into consideration what phrases describe how you’re feeling about being a dad or mum.
- Day by day rituals might help cut back stress and create happiness. One instance is brushing your hair for an additional minute.
Leave a Reply