Letterkenny Youth & Family Service are holding a parenting programme at the end of the month to help parents learn more and support their children with ADHD.
The programme aims for parents to meet other parents of children aged 6-12 in a supportive group to help their child reach their full potential.
Parents should learn to:
- Manage stress and cope with it
- ADHD challenges:
- Understanding the role of medication in other treatments
- Manage concerning behaviour
Supporting children to:
- Develop social skills and make friends
- Positively understand ADHD and their strengths
- Confidence and self-esteem are key components to success
- At school, you will succeed.
Parenting program for parents/carers of children diagnosed with ADHD Was last modified: February 1, 2023 By
Leave a Reply