- After Diana Marua called her husband’s baby mama, Yvette Obura and Yvette Obura showed that blended families can sometimes fail after they were reunited.
- Another Kenyan woman, married to a German gentleman, took to Twitter complaining about how much she had spent KSh 26,000 on her hair braids
- TUKO.co.ke highlighted the viral stories for the week, including Jaguar, a veteran musician showing off his all-grown girls
Kenyans mourn the passing of Illagosa Wa Ilagosa Wa, a gospel musician.
His gospel ministers built him a mud home in accordance with Luhya customs, but the Kenyans didn’t like it.
TUKO.co.ke The top stories of the week included Jaguar, a renowned singer, introducing his daughters to his online followers.
1. Hawk-eyed Kenyans release screenshots showing Linet Toto’s fiancée admitting that he has children
According to online reports, Bomet Woman rep Linet Tom’s fiance Godfrey Kimutai, aka Nifty KIM was allegedly married with children.
Kim proposed to Toto Valentine’s Day. In a heartwarming Facebook message, Kim thanked Toto for accepting his marriage proposal.
Social media has shown screen shots of Kim revealing that he had children. Many were confused as to whether the children belonged to him or a relative.
2. Jaguar takes endearing photos of his all-grown daughters: “My best friends”
Jaguar, a Kenyan politician and musician, shared a series photos online that showed his children.
He presented his daughters to his fans, and it was evident that he was engaged in conversation with his children as the snaps were being taken.
Netizens were amazed at the maturity of the girls and the dedication he showed in raising them.
3. Illagosa Wa Illagosa, Kenyan Gospel Artists build a mudhouse for his singers after his death
A mud house was built by Kenyan gospel musicians for Illagosa Wa Illagosa, the late gospel minister, days before he was buried.
According to texts, the gospel artiste was via a WhatsApp group and raised some money. TUKO.co.ke The family then sent the money to build the house.
According to Luhya tradition, a person who has died must be taken home from the mortuary and spend at least one to two nights in their living room while they wait for burial.
4. Diana Marua accuses Yvette Obura, Bahati’s ex-lover, of being bitter and ungrateful.
Bahati’s spouse, Diana Marua, had a friendly relationship with Yvette Obura his baby mama and commented occasionally on her social media posts.
The two jointly cared for Mueni, Bahati’s daughter with Yvette, even letting Diana live with her daughter in their mansion.
Diana’s latest revelation caused eyebrows after she called her baby mama spiteful, bitter, and ungrateful when she was asked about Mueni.
5. A Kenyan woman marries a German man after she pays KSh 26k for braids
Annette, Homa Bay woman who was married to a Mzungu male, complained about Germany’s high price for braids.
The mother of one stated that she would learn to braid hair. This sentiment was shared by many European Kenyan women.
Annette, who is married to Slavi and has a son, uploaded a video showing her braids. After revealing that the hairstyle was expensive, Annette compared the cost to Kenya.
After Susan Kihika’s extravagant birthday party, Millicent Omanga and Ann Waiguru went viral last week, among them was CS Aisha Jumwa and Ann Waiguru.
Mashirima Kapombe’s video celebrating her son’s 8th birthday stunned netizens as well.
TUKO.co.ke Trending stories included an apartment in Ruiru which made people laugh with its balcony and location of the toilets.
PAY ATTENTION Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see TUKO News on your News Feed
Leave a Reply